Monday, September 19, 2011

"Spencer".............

Okay so there IS some stuff I want to tell u . First SPENCER was moved to my 4th Period class so I ended up fake crying at first. Then, Mrs. Burt made him a part of my group With Max so, I ended up really crying.Then Leah and Vivian asked me why I was crying. and I ended up telling them to
shut up. So Mrs. Burt gave us "A" people a special assignment on a survival trip since we "crashed landed" in a desert.and you guessed it Spencer was "bragging that he was on an survival trip with snakes and "poison" berries.I said he was lying and everyone in my group was laughing except Spencer.  But the bright side of it was that Spencer totally humiliated himself by wearing boots with fur I repeat FUR all over the top of them so I was cracking up so hard I almost killed myself.  Then we were talking about Wii's and Spencer said that Santa Claus gave a Wii to him.(He didn't even know Santa was a fake) But he started saying his mom didn't have enough money and he said he was going to cry.Got to get to H.W. lata

No comments:

Post a Comment